Sunday, September 14, 2008

BAD QUALITY PHOTOS, I WARN YOU.

well well well...
it's a sunday morning. i just spent the past nine hours sleeping, so that must mean it's morning. time for an actual outfit post. now.. it isn't anything too exciting but at least i'm getting dressed.

hoodie; american apparel, tank; hanes mens, belt; taken from old roomates, skirt; mom's closet, old lady purse; value village. please excuse the wet hair!

my friend flower and i went on a little shopping trip and hit up value village and a store that sells american apparel, so needless to say i spent waaaaay too much money. maybe if it's necessary i'll make a post of all of it. i did in fact buy some new tights, which excites me greatly. i'm embracing my inner old lady, with this outfit, and the past shopping trip. although when i saw one of my friends on the ferry(ooh a hint of where breezy and i live) she decided i was becoming a hipster, which sent
another compadre of mine we ran into onto this long ramble of how i am different from a hipster in the following ways:
i don't wear headbands. i borrow from my past family members. i am far too cool to be a hipster.
needless to say, it was fairly interesting. do hipsters read nietzsche?
my name calling friend based her argument on a little article in adbusters magazine... the thing about this article is that it's completely biased and just... nevermind. i think this is a large enough post for one day. i was even going to add some music that i've been listening to lately, which includes the band morphine, a rad breakfast cook at work bought their cd like swimming for me, and modest mouse. among many, conor oberst plays a big part in my musical taste, although sometimes you need breaks. anyways, i'm off my pretties. hope you had a lovely time reading this novel by arienette.