Sunday, October 5, 2008

hey breezy!!

ok ok ok.
left: shirt; united colors of benetton, skirt; moms, tights; bamboo fibre(?), belt; ex-roomates
right: shirt; urban outfitters, cardigan; value village, socks; trading co.
and center: shirt; urban outfitters.
snappy was having a bit of a hissy fit so i had to use flash, apologies.
so i purchased the radiohead box set.. best $50.00 spent of my life. padraic and i went for a day trip on friday after bribing both ways. we did happen to see breezy too! love. i danced around buying this set but honestly, how can you say no to thom yorke's voice? but alas, i opted out. BUT GUESS WHO GOES AWAY THE NEXT DAY, my mom. after i threw money in her face, she agreed to pick it up for me, and 'lifted or the story is in the soil, keep your ear to the ground' by my beloved bright eyes. i also happened to get a tripod for my lovely snappy.