Wednesday, October 15, 2008

;SLGHSKJF

Well I am just the worst blogger ever. Go ahead and agree with me. Thank you. I have been so sleepy lately, and so un-dreamy. It's not exciting in the least. I wish I could say that I've been busy, to cover up my lack of posts, but the truth is, I haven't. All I've been doing is listening to music (Explosions in the Sky, Radiohead, Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst, the Arcade Fire, ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead and Flight of the Conchords, to say a few) and having some quarrels with those I care about. BREEZY I'M GLAD YOU'RE BETTER. Happy belated(does that apply here?) Thanksgiving to all of us Canadians. Oops, another slip on where we are located! Blah blah blah, I know, I know Breezy, BORING. All I wish is for it to be winter time already. Mmm.. tights and scarves and hats and coats and lovely lovely love.
If money wasn't an issue:
I love
I want you to not be over two hundred dollars
mmm be mine
MENSWEAR
I need you
this wouldn't be too bad either
LOVE
lovely lovely
anyways, enough enough. I could go all night. I'm too tired for anything right now. I'm too tired not to be with Padraic. Sleepy sleepy sleepy. I miss. I sleep soon. Watch High Fidelity.