Thursday, November 6, 2008

hit the switch



bright eyes - hit the switch
And each morning she wakes
With a dream to describe
Something lovely that bloomed
From her beautiful mind
I said "I'll trade you one
For two nightmares of mine
I have some where I die
I have some where we all die"

I'm thinking of quitting drinking again
I know I said that a couple of times
And I'm always changing my mind
Well, I guess I am
But there's this burn in my stomach
And there's this pain in my side
And when I kneel at the toilet
And the morning's clean light
Pours in through the window
Sometimes I pray I don't die
I'm a goddamn hypocrite

But the night rolls around
And it all starts making sense
There is no right way or wrong way
You just have to live
And so I do what I do
And at least I exist
What could mean more than this?
What could mean more?
Mean more?
my life would be horrifically empty without theatre at my school and the people in it. i could audition for everything even if i didn't want to be in it and enjoy myself because it is all so alive and exciting.

i might go to an underwear party this weekend. probably the most scandalous thing i've ever done. i forgot to say, when i introduced myself, i'm very very boring. i am terrified of rejection and i never do anything.

-breezy freezy