Friday, December 12, 2008

guess who

and i pray one prayer -i repeat it until my tongue stiffens- catherine earnshaw, may you not rest as long as i am living; you said i killed you- haunt me, then! the murdered do haunt their murderers, i believe. i know ghosts that have wandered on earth. be with me always- take any form- drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where i cannot find you! oh god! it is unutterable! i cannot live without my life! i cannot live without my soul! -heathcliff, wuthering heights by emily bronte.
i am somewhat back from my little hiatus. i've been reading wuthering heights, so it's put in a strange romantic/melancholy mood. i would rather be anywhere but here. here with the power flickering and me being alone. here with tea (which is good) but without happy emotions. i need away.