Friday, February 27, 2009

my fashion week write up

i like lists. i didn't care much for fashion week, so this might be a little harsh.
  • i really like missoni fall. i can't narrow it down, cause i dig all of it.
  • burberry prorsum= omggg. i think this is my favorite of it all that i've seen.
  • okay, in my opinion alexander wang was lacking. i'm sorry. however i did like this.
  • i liked helmut lang because of how plain it was.
  • my feelings about max azria taking over hervé léger is basically: BCBG. not interesting to me. idk i've seen better.
  • i didn't like emporio armani. sorry b.
  • erin fetherston: same last name as someone i know but i still don't like it.
  • i'm in love with marc jacobs, but with marc by mj i kept getting distracted by the tights.
  • proenza schouler... hm. i accept.
  • rag and bone. YES. i wear shit like this already. love.
  • rodarte.. i'm indifferent.
  • thakoon= no to the hats but yes to the rest.
  • twenty8twelve. meh.
  • vera wang and then her lavender label. yeah idk when i think about vera wang's line herself i think light shit and tulle. so this was a bit of a change, and idk how i feel about it. it seemed like with lavender label she was trying so hard to toughen it up.. a bit too much for me.
  • i have nothing to say about william rast.
  • yeah luella.. i've for sure seen better.
  • marchesa is sooo beautiful. this. and this..
  • jason wu... this makes me want to be draped in color!! i love the gowns.
  • derek lam, idk.
by all means, if you feel the opposite of what i think let me know. cause i mean.. these are just my thoughts, and i'd love to know yours. sorry this is so text heavy.. maybe i should break it up?
edit just for kristin: erin wasson x rvca... i would wear the majority of it.